Sunday, October 30, 2011

F!

So I didnt get to play golf this weekend because it SNOWED up here in good old New England. 


Thanks Mother Nature you wicked Witch with a B! Dont you worry honey I had no plans to play numerous rounds of golf this fall.  You go ahead and drop that pretty white stuff.  Damn it! Where is Al Gore when you need him with his global warming BS?  The last time it snowed a "measurable amount" was 1979 and it was .2 inches.  We just got 6in where I live and more than a foot in Western MA.  Im no mathematician but by my count we have a 3,000% increase in snow production over a 22 year span.  Global warming?  Really?

If you cant tell by now I dont enjoy the winter season.  I have been self diagnosed with what is called SAD (seasonal affective disorder).  Or what I like to call, I hate snow, I hate shoveling, and I cant play golf so it makes me upset disorder.  Apparently that was too much to fit into a disorder so the people with the PhD's just went with SAD. 

Hopefully this will turn around for the next couple of months and I will be able to get a few more rounds in.  Last year I was able to play past Thanksgiving.  In the mean time at least I was able to make a snowman with my dog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment