Sunday, May 8, 2011

Welcome!

Hello Everyone and welcome to Birdies and Beer.  The title says it all.  The purpose of this blog is to talk about the birdies that I make (not very often) and the beers that I drink (much more frequent) on the different courses that I play throughout the season. 

Now let me start by saying that I have never had a strong grasp of the English language.  Most of my friends know that I have very minimal spelling capability.  That is what spell check is for though right?  Thanks Bill Gates for giving me something to hide my short comings.  My point though is please dont make comments on here about any grammar or spelling mistakes that I might have made.  I dont care, I never have and I never will.  Just look at the postings like you would your 3 year old son/daughter and say, awww thats cute, he thinks that cat is spelled with a K. 

The post will describe the course and the round.  How the course played, would I recommend it, and any funny happenings during the round.  I will also talk about the beers that I had afterwords at the 19th hole.  I will try to have a different beer every time.  It is going to force me to drink multiple beers but trust me it is a burden that I can shoulder.  I will also let you know if drinking is allowed on the course or should I say drinking legally. 

I hope you enjoy the posts and it encourages you to get out there and try some different courses and beers that you might not have tried in the past.  Thanks for reading.

3 comments:

  1. I know where you can get BEER.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. North Woburn Liquors? KIDDING D&L LIQUORS IS WHERE ITS AT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! nothing like pounding some beers on the course!

    ReplyDelete